Mining Feasibility Studies & Technical Documents
The wealth of our mining knowledge is there to guide the client so that their mining project may be developed responsibly by drawing upon all available opportunities and identifying project risks for mitigation planning. Our trusted experience is broad across the mining industry in mineral developments from Base Metals, Precious Metals, Coal and to Industrial Minerals projects. AME has significant mineral extraction experience worldwide in a variety of geographic and geologic environments.
Impartial and Credible
Our principle is to be an unbiased and credible source for mine engineering consulting as demonstrated by how our technical documents endure the most rigorous reviews and are accepted by leading international financial institutions.
Clients value our independent advice for in which we offer powerful recommendations that further your company in developing a risk-managed, successful mining project.
Be assured that AME will deliver objective studies that provide your company with valuable mining technical expertise.
Our mining specialists develop comprehensive assessments and resolutions, key for a successful mine, merging expertise from the many different mining technical fields, from geology, mine engineering, and to process metallurgy.
Most of our staff are qualified/competent persons and registered engineers who have the knowledge and seasoned experience to foresee the crippling difficulties of mining projects at any stage of development.
– Mining Study Projects of All Levels
Conceptual Studies / Preliminary Economic Assessments
* Prefeasibility Studies
* Bankable Feasibility Studies
– Management of Turnkey Feasibility Studies
– Resource / Reserve Statements
– Trade-off / Optimization Studies
– Commodity / Sensitivity Reviews
– Mergers and Acquisition / Buyers and Sellers Due Diligence
– Exploration Target Reporting
– Public Disclosure and Compiance Reporting with Indonesian, Australia, and the United States (JORC, KCMI, SNI 4726/5051:2011, USGS, SEC 10-K):
* Competent Person Indonesian (CPI)
* CIM Qualified Person (QP)
* AusIMM Competent Person
* SME Professional Engineer (PE)
Mine Consulting Expertise
– Multi-disciplinary Approach to Creating an Accurate Reserve with Substance to Geologic, Geostatistic, Metallurgical, Operational, and Economical Issues
– Technical Documents on Resource and Reserve Statements and all levels of mining feasibility studies
– Thorough Data Distillation for Trend/Risk Analysis
– Rigorous Standards for Data Review and Resource Estimation Techniques
– Investors Memorandum
– Environmental Planning & Monitoring (Incl EIA /AMDAL) – Kemen-ESDM-RI
– Mine Closure & Reclamation
– Compliance Reporting (JORC, KCMI, SNI 4726/5051:2011, USGS, SEC 10-K)